Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The continuing saga.......

I apologize that I haven't posted the next chapter. Real life has kicked me in the face. I will try to get a new chapter on-line by the week-end. In the meantime, let's all enjoy some pretty pictures, shall we? All these are from 2003:


I was so proud of Clay when he graduated from college in December of 2003. He didn't have to continue his studies, but he chose to finish what he started, which tells me a lot about his character.




Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, 2003. That is one fine man.




This is one of my favorite pictures of Clay. The joy on his face tells the story of how much he loves performing.




December 21, 2003, Raleigh. Clay and The Bubel-Aiken Foundation held a skate with Clay day for children with and without disabilities.




Crabtree Mall in Raleigh at an appearance, I think, before the AI concert.




Clay did a series of Jingle Ball concerts in December appearing with about 10 other large acts. Every city he hit in northeast America experienced a blackout. Ahhh, the power of The Aiken.






All credit goes to the wonderful Clackgatherers without whom this fandom would be all the poorer.

No comments: