Sunday, June 13, 2010

Delicious Coleslaw

I know, this isn't about Clay....this time, but I have to brag. I made coleslaw for the very first time and it turned out delicious. It was spur-of-the-moment. I was food shopping and saw a container of raw coleslaw/cabbage already chopped and shredded for $.99. It's cheaper to chop my own, but with my ant problem, I'm taking the easy way out.

I went to www.allrecipes.com, my favorite recipe site, well, that and www.lowcarb-recipes.net, which helped me to lose 25 pounds. Anywho, I did a search on allrecipes.com for coleslaw and a ton of recipes came up. I read about 10 of them, then decided to just go simple and make it with mayo (Helman's, of course), white wine vinegar, some basil-garlic seasoning, and some dill. OMG, delish!

When using that site, I like to read about 10 recipes, then just use what I think is good and in whatever quantity I think belongs.

What's for dinner tonight? Cheeseburger with no bun and coleslaw. Maybe a veggie, too.

No comments: