Thursday, November 02, 2006

Clay Aiken...good to see you after so long

Well, I've been very busy since my last update but I should be able to get here more often now.

I was at GMA on September 19th to see Clay. They let us in the studio around 7:30 - 8:00 and then moved us all around. First we stood here, then we stood there, then we were moved back again, then again. I finally ended up on Clay's left side, against the wall. It was a good spot.



The audience coordinator asked us to cheer for Patrick Dempsey, Dr. McDreamy. Well, cheer we did and he came in and was better looking in person than he is on TV. Gah! If Clay and Patrick spent time together in the green room, there was w-a-y too much pretty in that room. Patrick came up to me and shook my hand and looked into my eyes. I didn't see the clip until this past Saturday and I realized one thing.....ain't no talent scout gonna call me to be a TV Star. Oh, man, I looked AWFUL on TV, just AWFUL. The lights were so bright and of course, I didn't have TV make-up on so the 'hills and valleys' of my face stood in stark relief to each other, making me look ghoulish. Clay is very lucky that he's so photogenic.

Anyway, he was cute and funny and charming and you know, he sings real good *g* Watch both performances again.


Without You:





And 'A Thousand Days' videographed by the ever taltented and lovely SecretlyovesClay:





It was so good seeing Clay again. I hadn't seen him since December 10th, 2005 at the Tweeter Center in Camden. That was nine months too long.

I freaking love Clay Aiken.







Related Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Idle-wandering said...

Love that last picture of Clay. Even when he looks silly he looks hot.

Now you know what I hate that GMA video of BFM from last year. Seeing oneself on TV? The Horror!! The Horror!!