Friday, May 12, 2006

Deal? Or No Deal??


Deal??? or No Deal???

What would you do?

What would you do if there were two cases left, $25,000 and $1 million, and the Banker's offer was $425,000? Deal? Or No Deal?

I've always said that if I ever got on that show and if the Banker offered me $100,000 or more, I'd deal, but, as one contestant said, it's a whole lot easier to say that sitting in your living room than it is when you're standing on that stage.

On the other hand, $425,000 in hand is worth two in the bush.

Deal? or No Deal?

What would you do if offered front row tickets for a Clay Aiken concert or a meet & greet? Which one would you pick? If you could only have one or the other....which one? There is a bit of gambler in each of us and I ask myself what I would do in these two situations.

I'd take the deal of $425,000 in a freaking heartbeat, but I think I'd rather meet Clay at this point than get front row seats at one of his concerts. I've had front row many times (many, many, many times) and they can always be purchased through a ticket broker. But a chance to meet the singer that I've loved since January of 2003? It's a no brainer.

Thanks to the lovely lady who took the lovely picture of Mr. Aiken.




4 comments:

TheClayBlog said...

Yeah, no brainer. I had a stub-hub M&G and it was worth every penny. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Ressa (ressamac on Twitter) said...

Shady, I would take the money and the meet and greet. Sounds like a win/win to me. *g*

The ConCLAYve-Nan said...

I'd take the front row tickets. I've always said I don't have any real interest in a M&G. Now if Clay wants to come over for dinner and a game of Twister - I'm in. Of course, I've never had a chance for a M&G so who knows if I'd really change my mind if opportunity knocked.

Shadylil said...

I didn't want to mention Musicmama's name on the blog, just in case, you know?? YSRN, I LOVE that picture because you guys made him look all happy and shit.

I'm saving my money for a SH. Maybe someday.