Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Withdrawal pains

Thanks to Invisible926 for this gem of a picture.

My internet service was out for the past 2-1/2 days. Talk about withdrawal pains. Kind of like seeing Clay Aiken in concert, then having to go home to a silent house when all you want to do is to hear that amazing voice, live, for the rest of your life.

I missed Desparate Housewives, which I watch each week, but find kind of silly. So why do I watch it? It's like a train wreck, I am compelled to. And I really, really, really like Felicity Huffman. I like her character and I like the actress.

I also missed Grey's Anatomy. I love Doctor shows. I love Dr. Bailey on the show.

But the worst? Missing my news programs. I had to wake up on Monday morning without my GMA. Where were Charlie, Diane, and Robin? Ack! No news, no entertainment, and no weather! How do I know how to dress for work without my morning weather? But I survived and I just got my internet back tonight. Whew!

I'm trying out a new color. Let me know if you like it.

5 comments:

Rose said...

Welcome back! I know how you feel. When I'm without my internet access, I feel completely lost. Oh, and I like the blue font!

anonymous jones said...

Clay who?

Shadylil said...

Anonymous, you're funny.

The ConCLAYve-Nan said...

Funny how used to things we get - like internet access. I remember when we actually used to get busy signals when we dialed a phone. Like the colors. Love the pic!

Hobbier said...

I feel your pain. It's hard to lose internet access. Those withdrawal pains re: Clay Aiken in concert are the reason I MUST go to multiple concerts. It's unexplainable.